Lately, I have been thinking about how much certain products have made my life a little easier. I'm not talking about the iPhone (which I do love, but who doesn't?) or an e-reader. I'm talking about my everyday products or gadgets that have found a special place in my heart. Here is a quick list:
1. DVR - I love good tv. As you know I Keep Up with the Kardashians, The Bachelorette and every type of house wife there is. I can record my shows and watch on my own time, love that.
2. Cantu Shea Butter Conditioner - It's a conditioner and a styling product all in one. You can find it at any beauty supply store. I get mine from Target. My coily ringlets love that stuff.
3. Michael Kors iPhone Case - It's a wallet and a phone case. It looks like a tiny little square clutch and the wrist strap makes it handy. It's perfect.
4. Dasani 12oz bottles - They're small enough for the little lady to carry on the go. Bye Bye sippy cups. She prefers a water bottle like Mama's.
5. My Wok - I received it as a birthday gift a couple years ago. It gets really hot and it's huge so I can make a lot of food in a little bit of time. I'm thinking about getting a Chinese cookbook. I'd love to be able to do more than fried rice.
Just so you know, I have not been given one greenback to speak about these products.
What are your favorite products right now?