Since I am in a bit of a sassy mood today it will be very easy for me to think of some of my pet peeves. Here they are in no particular order...
1. People being late. I hate waiting when I shouldn't have to.
2. Unsolicited parenting advice. So to the young girl in the beauty supply store today just know you almost caught the wrath.
3. People blowing their nose during a meal. Gross.
4. Crazy drivers.
5. A messy house.
6. Lazy people with no work ethic that talk more than they produce.
7. Constant comments on my daughter's height.
8. Fire and Brimstone. I can't stand to hear people preach in a way that frightens people about Christianity. Whatever happened to spreading the love of God and his teachings in a way that's easily received?
9. Scandal breaks.
10. The entire discussion about team natural vs. relaxed hair. Does it really matter?