I'm really enjoying this link up! This week I am teaming up with Stacy from This Momma's Ramblings. Stacy is a stay at home Mom who home schools. She's a romance novel lover who's new to learning about the frugal lifestyle. Be sure to stop by her blog and read the answers to the questions I had for her. You'll enjoy learning more about her! Stacy is also the host of a weekly blog hop. If you're a blogger check that out. I've made some great new blog friends from her hop.
Now for the questions…
1. What is your favorite thing about being a mom?
My favorite thing about motherhood is watching the world through my children's eyes. They remind me to slow down and not take everything so seriously.
2. What piece of advice would you give your 15 yr old self?
To make a long story short… I would tell my 15 year old self that dating at this age is almost absolutely pointless. Focus more on school and getting into college.
3. Have you ever had the chance to meet any of the blogging friends that you have made?
Yes I have! Before we moved to Texas I attended a BLM (Bloggers Like Me) meet-up where I had the opportunity to meet some of my favorite bloggers. I was still pretty new to blogging then and it was pretty cool getting to meet a lot of the ladies in person.
4. What is your fondest dream that you have yet to accomplish?
Becoming a published author...
5. Is there someone in your life that helped become the woman that you are?
There are many. My Mother, Father, Husband, Oprah…it took a village to raise this girl!
6. What movie would you watch over and over again? Any reason why?
Gee. This is a tough because there are several movies I could watch over and over. In no particular order I could watch Coming to America, It's Complicated, Mean Girls, Clueless, No Reservations, Baby Mama, Jumping the Broom -- Almost anything with Morris Chestnut in it. I love watching movies at home so this list doesn't even cover everything I keep on repeat.
7. What is one recipe that you remember from your childhood that you make for your family?
8. How does your hubby feel about your blogging?
He's very supportive. We're actually going to film a video for the blog this weekend. I can't wait to share it with you all!
9. What is one dessert that you will go for above anything else?
I am a brownie girl.
10. If you were given 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?
Pay off my student loans, put money away for my children, take a world class super fancy vacation and buy a house.
I hope you enjoyed learning more about me! Thank you to Penny from the RHOCC for hosting!