So excited to be starting this challenge. Over the next thirty days hopefully you will learn more about me. I'll be using these writing prompts to make a sweet keepsake for my little ones. Let's get to it!
20 Random Facts About Me
1. My favorite color is black.
2. I love sewing but unfortunately I'm not that good at it.
3. My first car was a red 1993 Pontiac Sunbird. My second car was a 1989 Acura Integra. Both were stick shifts.
4.My first job was at Chick Fil-A. I was 14.
5. I broke my femur bone in the fourth grade playing football at my Grandma's. I had to be home schooled for the better part of the school year.
6. I love Chinese food. Mexican food is a close second.
7. I have always been afraid to dye my hair.
8. I don't like scary movies. They give me nightmares.
9. I am afraid of most bugs but NOT afraid of any of the animals at the petting zoo.
10. I love the beach. Any beach.
11. I can pick things up with my toes.
12. When I was a little girl...during a family vacation to Sea World I got lost.
13. I love being from the South.
14. I wish I had learned to play the piano. I took classes as a child and a class in college.
15. I also took a bowling class in college.
16. I have a slight obsession with Q-Tips.
17. I could watch HGTV and the Food Network all day.
18. My favorite movie is Coming to America.
19. In another life I would be a classy stand up comic.
20. When I was little I was a Brownie Scout until I learned that being a Brownie Scout had nothing to do with eating brownies. I quit after the first meeting.
Bonus: I hate going to the movies.